Permit Applications

The District will issue Permits for certain types of wastewater being discharged into District sewage collection facilities. Typically a discharge Permit is issued to a Food Service Establishment, although Industrial Waste discharge also requires a Permit.

FSE Application

Temporary or unusual waste water discharges require a Special Wastewater Discharge Permit, that is jointly issued by the District and SOCWA. Please contact the District’s FOG Control Program Manager for more information.

Please refer to the Engineering Documents page for the appropriate application requirements.